April 16, 2014

Easter Apron

We are going to my Parents' for the annual Armstrong Easter Egg Hunt at the park. The best-dressed wins an Easter basket full of goodies and we are hoping this sweet Easter Apron wins for my daughter this year.




I designed the apron and chose colours to match her strawberry summer dress & Easter hat. Of course the nest needed to be a pocket so she can stash extra goodies when her basket is full! She promised that if she wins she will share the candy with her cousins. Thank goodness!




I used this lovely apron tutorial by Prairie Moon Quilts as a guide for my apron. I cut a 15 x 21" rectangle for the white background, 6-1/2 x 13" piece for the waist, and 6 x 40" strips for the ties. I love the long ties tied in a bow at the front.



Spring has sprung! The tulips are blooming in my garden! And I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my vegan chocolate bar to find this waiting for me! I'm certain all you crafty people would totally appreciate little details like this!




HAPPY EASTER!



Enjoy your afternoon tea & quilted crafts :o)

7 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

have fun in Armstrong! It's a fabulous apron - good luck to C!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

What a fun apron...you rocked it!

Smiles,
Kelly

Nadja said...

Very cute apron!

Fran said...

Great apron, the whole outfit looks so pretty!

belarmina said...

precioso delantal!!!!
buen día

Pink Bicycle Girl said...

Its so pretty! Have a lovely Easter.

ARTESANATO EM GERAL said...

Olá,

adoro seus trabalhos, seu blog é lindo, sempre acompanho.

Um bom final de semana.

Lauriane