During my latest search for country scenery fabric to use as covers for my new book pillows I found this fabric! It was on the verge of being tacky when I saw it at the store with its vibrant pink splashes among the pukey dairrhea-coloured trees but my imagination was churning and saw hope for this fabric. So I bought some and did a little coffee-staining at home which toned down and warmed up the entire fabric and I was quite happy with the results!
I wanted the embroidered title to look a little more elegant country this time so I turned to my computer for help. After choosing the perfect font, I printed it out the exact size I needed and copied it to my fabric. I hand-embroidered the letters using a tiny backstitch, french knots & 3 strands of floss.